Re: Are there other derivatives based on Debian Testing?

On Mon, 2015-07-13 at 16:11 +0200, Raphael Hertzog wrote:

> None of this help here. There's no bug in unstable, the package installs
> fine in unstable. But once it migrated into testing without tex-common,
> then the bug appears... the bug is a missing dependency that can only
> be detected by some sort of partial upgrade.

I would think that piuparts would be the right place to test for this
particular issue (missing deps on sid things). The current testing2sid
check upgrades the whole chroot to sid instead of just the package
being tested though. We need a new check that does something like this:

aptitude -t sid upgrade foo

https://wiki.debian.org/PaulWise