Parsix GNU/Linux 8.0-TEST-2 has been released

Hello Everybody,

The second testing version of Parsix GNU/Linux 8.0 code name Mumble is
available now.

This version comes with a whole bunch of updated packages, including
GNOME Shell 3.16.3, a new kernel based on Linux 4.0.9 and finalized
artwork.

Parsix Mumble has been built on top of rock solid Debian Jessie (8.0)
platform and all base packages have been synchronized with Debian
Jessie repositories as of July 25, 2015.

For more information and details please visit the release notes page
[1]. To download the ISO images, go to the home page [2].

Issues? Post on our support forums [3] or on our issue tracker [4].

Happy Testing!
Alan

[1] http://www.parsix.org/wiki/ReleaseNotes80TEST1
[2] http://www.parsix.org