Re: Debian derivatives & DebConf15?

On Fri, 2015-07-24 at 20:32 +0200, Gaudenz Steinlin wrote:

> Is this offer still valid? I'm open to be on the panel, but I'm not
> really sure if I'm of much help. What's the concept of the panel?

I think we have enough people for this year but the idea is to have the
Debian community interact with people from derivatives. There are a
couple of other such panels/roundtables listed on the meetings page:

https://wiki.debian.org/Derivatives/Meetings

> I'll look into this.

Great, thanks.

https://wiki.debian.org/PaulWise