Re: DebConf15 schedule conflicts

Hi Paul,

On Tue, Jul 21, 2015 at 05:28:44PM +0800, Paul Wise wrote:
> In the preliminary schedule, the derivatives panel and BoF have been
> scheduled on the days when I will be at the CCC Camp and not at
> DebConf15 (2015-08-15 & 2015-08-17). They could be moved but then the
> BoF will probably not have video coverage. An alternative would be for
> someone else could take over as moderator for the panel and coordinator
> for the BoF.

I previously served as moderator in Derivatives panels in the past and
if all else might fail I could take over - but it would be more fun with
you on board admittedly.

> I'll probably need to be present for the patches and infra
> work sessions but they aren't yet scheduled. Unfortunately I'll also
> miss several talks about individual derivatives.

You need to set preferences! :-P

> Are there any other volunteers for moderator/coordinator?

So slightly raising my finger (happy to step back if somebody else
would like to do this ...)

Kind regards

       Andreas.

--