Re: Adding Xamin drivative to Census

On Thu, Apr 2, 2015 at 5:17 AM, Malihe Asemani wrote:

> I checked the Census web page [2]. It has been mentioned there that you can
> simply add your derivative in a text-box and then the project will be added
> to the Wiki page. But I don't wanna just add a name to the list. I need to
> provide some brief infos about Xamin as well, and It is not clear how can I
> do that.

When you click "Add a new derivative", the wiki page editor will be
loaded and the initial contents will be the template. You should then
fill in the relevant information and blank out fields that don't have
any info for Xamin. I'll update the Census wiki page to clarify this.

https://wiki.debian.org/Derivatives/CensusTemplate

https://wiki.debian.org/PaulWise