Adding Xamin drivative to Census

Hi,

As you might have mentioned before[1], I briefly introduced Xamin in response of the MOM project. Afterwards, I received some emails which had emphasized on adding Xamin to Debian Derivatives Census.
I checked the Census web page [2]. It has been mentioned there that you can simply add your derivative in a text-box and then the project will be added to the Wiki page. But I don't wanna just add a name to the list. I need to provide some brief infos about Xamin as well, and It is not clear how can I do that.
Should I register in Debian Wiki and edit the Census wiki page by myself?
Or I should just email the Xamin infos file to someone who is responsible for the Census page?
Or some thing else?

would you please help me find the first step of this process?

Best regards,
   Malihe Asemani

[1]. https://lists.debian.org/debian-project/2015/02/msg00045.html
[2]. https://wiki.debian.org/Derivatives/Census

--
you can't start the next chapter if you keep re-reading the last one

mali