Re: Sponsoring a Tails hackfest?

On Mon, Jun 2, 2014 at 9:03 PM, intrigeri wrote:

> Now, tracking and publishing the raw size of the delta shouldn't be
> too hard, but I doubt that this information only would be very useful
> to anyone. It seems to me that having more information about the
> content of this delta, and perhaps more importantly the reasons behind
> it, would be needed to make it useful.
>
> I'll look into the DEX and the derivatives census scripts for ideas,
> focusing on "what kind of question on this topic do we need to easily
> find the answer to?" first. Input is welcome, of course :)

The replacement for stabile.d.o (snapshot.d.o secondary replica) is
getting closer to being ready, once it is I'll be transferring the old
patches from alioth and re-enabling the patch generation. Once the
initial generation has run then we can easily answer this question in
detail. Here are the results from before the stabile.d.o hardware
failure though:

https://dex.alioth.debian.org/census/Tails/sources.new
https://dex.alioth.debian.org/census/Tails/sources.patches
https://wiki.debian.org/Derivatives/Integration#Patches