Re: [Debconf-discuss] Debian derivatives & DebConf14?

On Sat, Aug 30, 2014 at 11:16 AM, intrigeri wrote:

> I'd love to attend, but I'm not available on Sunday morning.
> Alternative proposal: tonight, 21:00-21:45.

There have been some last-minute changes to the schedule for
derivatives related things:

The general discussion has been moved to one hour later, when the
guidelines BoF was proposed.

I propose that at the end of the general BoF we decide if we want to
go over the guidelines or talk about the patches stuff.

https://wiki.debian.org/PaulWise