Re: Popcon and version suffix in derivative packages. Wiki oudated?

On Mon, Feb 3, 2014 at 8:03 PM, Alberto Caso wrote:

> Just to make it clear, our interest in having our systems included in
> popcon stats is mostly for making sure the packages we use are had in
> account in whatever decision is made regarding popcon usage stats for
> those packages (ie. QA removal decisions).

A great way to ensure key packages don't get removed is to regularly
run how-can-i-help and try to help with solving the issues that it
presents.

https://wiki.debian.org/how-can-i-help
http://packages.debian.org/unstable/how-can-i-help

http://wiki.debian.org/PaulWise