Re: A little help getting started?

On 02/21/2013 09:34 PM, Alan Baghumian wrote:
Hi John,

I have a little something for you.

I had the exact same issue when needed to create some sort of build
automation for my own packages.

Gradually and overtime created a set of scripts that now days handle all
of my build jobs.

These scripts are still quick-n-dirty and can be vastly improved, but
might help you to get your build environment up and running faster.

Always helpful! Seeing how different people reached the same goals gives more insight on how all the pieces move and fit together!

I have created a small README file as a quick reference but do not
hesitate to email me if you have any questions.

Here is a link to my scripts:

http://www.parsix.org/browser/scripts/buildd

Cheers,
Alan