release aliases

Hi all,

In Debian we have long-term aliases that refer to different releases
over time. oldstable -> lenny, stable -> squeeze and so on. For the
derivatives census and possibly for users, it would be helpful if the
Debian derivatives adopted this. I've added a paragraph to the
derivatives guidelines suggesting the use of release aliases.

Are any derivatives not using them? If so, it would be great to hear
reasons for not using them or blockers for switching to using them?

http://wiki.debian.org/PaulWise