Re: expanded + clarified "differences from Debian" wiki section

Hi nick,

nick black wrote (09 May 2013 05:03:50 GMT) :
> Paul Wise left as an exercise for the reader:
>> On Thu, May 9, 2013 at 11:59 AM, nick black wrote:
>> > systemd has replaced sysvinit.
>> This may happen in Debian for jessie, at least for the Linux-based
>> architectures.

> Wonderful! Indeed, it was the FreeBSD/Hurd issue that seemed the biggest
> obstruction. I'll need look into how this is being done. In that case, we'll
> have service files to contribute.

You can start contributing service files right now: on my Wheezy
system (running systemd), I count 26 packages (other than systemd
itself) that ship at least one service file in /lib/systemd.

If I'm not mistaken, the systemd ecosystem encourages upstream authors
to ship distro-agnostic service files, so perhaps you want to go
contribute yours directly to them.

Cheers,
--
  intrigeri