Re: Debian derivatives census: the annual Debian conference

On Sun, Nov 11, 2012 at 2:51 PM, Paul Wise wrote:

> Next year the annual Debian conference[2] (DebConf) is to be held in
> Switzerland in mid-2013 and as usual is to be preceded by a week of
> collaborative development work (DebCamp).

DebCamp may or may not happen this year, or may be shorter.

> DebConf is only possible with the help of our generous sponsors, so if
> your business or your corporate or government sponsors are able to
> contribute funds, we encourage them to review the sponsorship
> information[3] for this year and contact the DebConf sponsors team.

DebConf still needs more sponsors:

http://debconf13.debconf.org/become-sponsor.xhtml

> We also encourage you to send one or more developers to Switzerland
> to participate in DebConf and or DebCamp

Registration for DebConf13 is now open:

http://debconf13.debconf.org/register.xhtml

http://wiki.debian.org/PaulWise