Re: Debian derivatives & DebConf13

On Thu, 2013-05-02 at 21:42 +0200, Jean-Michel Philippe wrote:

> For sure we'd be interested in participating into such panel.

Great :)

> Concerning lightning talks, this is a good idea too. Should we just
> follow the standard application procedure as described in the talk
> submission page [1]?

Generally there is a lightning talks session organised by someone who
likes lightning talks, they apply on the talk submission page. The folks
who want to do a lightning talk tell that person and add themselves to
the wiki page for lightning talks. Usually deciding you want to do a
lightning talk happens closer to or during the conference itself.

http://wiki.debian.org/PaulWise