Parsix GNU/Linux 4.0r2 is available now

Hello Everybody,

To celebrate our 8th anniversary, we decided to release an updated
version of Parsix GNU/Linux 4.0 code name Gloria.

This version ships with a brand new kernel based on Linux 3.2.37
and merges Debian testing updates as of January 30, 2013.

It is hard to believe it has been eight years since our first
public release.

Existing installations can be easily upgraded to this version using
APT. For more information and details please visit the release notes[1]
page.

To download the ISO images, go to the home page [2].

Happy Release!
Alan

[1] http://www.parsix.org/wiki/ReleaseNotes40r2
[2] http://www.parsix.org