the return of Linex

Hi Javier,

I read your post[1] about the return of Linex. Before Junta de
Extremadura discontinued development, Linex was a Debian derivative and
was represented[2] in the Debian derivatives census[3]. Will the new
Linex also be a Debian derivative? If so, it would be great if yourself
or another representative of the new Linex would be willing to maintain
[2] and to interact with Debian and other derivatives through our
derivatives front desk project[4]. I would also encourage you to take a
look at our guidelines[5] for derivatives. DebConf13[6] will take place
mid next year and is another opportunity for Linex folks to interact
with and support Debian.

     1. http://javierha.wordpress.com/2012/10/05/the-return-of-linex/
     2. http://wiki.debian.org/Derivatives/Census/LinEx
     3. http://wiki.debian.org/Derivatives/Census