Re: DEX (Re: derivatives front desk status check)

On Tue, May 15, 2012 at 11:36:39PM +0800, Paul Wise wrote:
> On Wed, May 9, 2012 at 8:30 AM, Geoffrey Thomas wrote:
>
> > I emailed Matt earlier this week asking if there was a plan to have a
> > conversation about DEX, and he told me to get a session scheduled, so I did:
> >
> > http://summit.ubuntu.com/uds-q/meeting/20808/dex-and-debian-derivatives-discussion/
>
> Were there any notes or audio recorded for this session?

Yes:

  http://mirrors.tumbleweed.org.za/uds-q/2012-05-10-21-55-dex-and-debian-derivatives-discussion.0.ogg
  http://mirrors.tumbleweed.org.za/uds-q/2012-05-10-21-55-dex-and-debian-derivatives-discussion.1.ogg
  http://mirrors.tumbleweed.org.za/uds-q/2012-05-10-21-55-dex-and-debian-derivatives-discussion.2.ogg

there are notes but for some reason they aren't completely public; you
need a Launchpad account which has to be a member of some teams I'm not
aware of:

  http://pad.ubuntu.com/uds-q-dex-and-debian-derivatives-discussion

(hopefully someone will copy them somewhere else, perhaps the Ubuntu DEX
pages)

Also, there was the usual Debian relationship healthcheck which I don't
feel was particularly interesting this time. Perhaps this was because,
although there were several DDs in the room, none of them were really
"representing Debian". These notes are public:

  https://blueprints.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+spec/community-q-debian

and audio:

  http://mirrors.tumbleweed.org.za/uds-q/2012-05-10-15-55-community-q-debian.0.ogg
  http://mirrors.tumbleweed.org.za/uds-q/2012-05-10-15-55-community-q-debian.1.ogg