Re: DEX (Re: derivatives front desk status check)

Paul Wise left as an exercise for the reader:
> I'd also like to see some "team merges"; the addition of members of
> Ubuntu teams into their Debian equivalents - for example the Linux
> kernel teams, the KDE/Kubuntu teams, Ayatana/pkg-ayatana and so on.
> This worked well for the Debian/Ubuntu games team and there is
> collaboration between the Debian and Ubuntu teams working on graphics
> plumbing (X/mesa/wayland etc) and I would like to see more of it
> happening.

We (SprezzOS) are nowhere as large as these projects, but I just discovered
DEX, and would certainly hope to make use of this infrastructure/conduit.
Right now, how to do so is kinda completely unclear (I'll go looking for
old mailing list posts).

--
                                    nick black <nickblack@linux.com>
                 http://www.sprezzatech.com -- unix and hpc consulting