Re: Debian derivatives guidelines: popcon
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: Debian derivatives guidelines: popcon
- From: Paul Wise <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2012 09:36:11 +0800
- Message-id: <CAKTje6Fu2zKKy6RPD8U1NTyTYFJYSCo7-9r5-dMs6=LXbeoZHQ@mail.gmail.com>
- In-reply-to: <BANLkTikK9n3Mw06ZF5KF6NS8=dkuXqDyKQ@mail.gmail.com>
- References: <BANLkTikK9n3Mw06ZF5KF6NS8=dkuXqDyKQ@mail.gmail.com>
On Sat, Apr 2, 2011 at 3:30 PM, Paul Wise wrote:
> The derivatives guidelines mention popcon and suggest submitting
> to both popcon.debian.org and popcon.example.org.
On the topic of popcon and derivatives, I've just started a discussion
and sent a couple of patches to move popcon to be less Debian centric
and more friendly to derivatives.
That work will be relying on dpkg-vendor information being correct,
please check your base-files.