Re: derivatives and funding?

Paul Wise:
> I'm interested to find out what other funding models we have in
> derivatives, anyone willing to disclose that?

Very weak founding. Donations only from users only by BTC. Last time I
checked I received nothing.

On the other hand I get the infrastructure for free (sf.net, github,
debian repositories, Tor network) and I am very thankful for that. It's
all very reliable.

Therefore the infrastructure comes with limitations... Suboptimal
homepage (sf.net's internal wiki), no multilingual homepage, no own
domain, dnssec, ssl, hidden service, monkeysphere.

> I've updated the
> CensusTemplate to include an item for funding model information, I'd
> appreciate it if you could update your census pages in addition to
> replying here.

Done.