Re: Debian derivatives census: Tucunaré: WARNING: insecure apt repository

Hi,

we are still studying how to make our repository has GPG keys, but we are having hardware problems and to solve link. In addition we are migrating to the Tucunaré new test version of Debian, the Wheezy. We apologize for the delay.

Thanks.