finding packages that were built from an older source

Mpthompson and I are working on a derivitive of debian called raspbian. Our aim is to produce a flavour of debian armhf for the raspberry Pi and other armv6+vfpv2 hardware. The official debian armhf packages will not work on the Pi as they are built for armv7, vfpv3 and thumb2.

We import source packages and arch all packages from debian wheezy and then have an autobuilder system (5 imx53 quickstart boards) build the armhf packages (using our modified compiler packages which have the defaults we want).

Anyway onto my question. Does there exist a tool that can take a "Sources" file and a "Packages" file and give me a list of binary packages that were not built from the current source? In particular I want to find old soversions of libraries so I can clean them up (that is schedule binnmus on them to eliminate dependencies and then remove them).

Also useful would be a tool to take a packages file and list the reverse-dependencies of a specified package.

I'm sure I could write such tools myself but i'd rather not have to if it already exists. I've been told that dak has a built in feature to do this but we are using reprepro.