Re: Ubuntu delta by patchsize

On Fri, May 18, 2012 at 4:30 AM, Emanuele Rocca wrote:

> Man, I just went through compare-source-package-list and friends. You
> really did a great job.

Thanks :)

> Nice, I would like to help out with that. My script has a very narrow
> scope, and it would be better to integrate such a feature (sorting
> patches by size) in a web interface with more functionalities.

Awesome! You can send patches for the census scripts to this list and
I'll look at them. For the web interface I was thinking of extending
ubuntudiff.debian.net but it is written in OCaml so I wasn't looking
forward to working on it. Are you able to hack on OCaml code?

http://wiki.debian.org/PaulWise