Debian derivatives census: welcome SprezzOS

Hi Nick,

I would like to welcome yourself and SprezzOS[1] to the Debian
derivatives census! I forgot to announce SprezzOS to the Debian
derivatives list/IRC[2] when I saw you created a census page, but
perhaps you would like to take this opportunity to introduce yourself
and SprezzOS to us all?

It would be great if you could join our mailing list and IRC channel[2].

Some comments about the census page that you wrote:

It would be great if you could fill out some more of the page, for
example it appears that you have a blog that could be listed.

The "Bugs forwarded to Debian" link and the apt sources.list information
both point to example.org; I guess these are should be changed to point
at the SprezzOS domain?

It would be great if you could add working apt sources.list information
to the page with some deb-src. The census scripts will then create
patches from your apt repository.

You may also want to look at our census QA page[3], some of the mails
from there may apply to SprezzOS.

     1. http://wiki.debian.org/Derivatives/Census/SprezzOS
     2. http://wiki.debian.org/DerivativesFrontDesk
     3. http://wiki.debian.org/Derivatives/CensusQA