Re: bits from Ubuntu Developer Summit (UDS-P)

On Tue, 1 Nov 2011 09:45:17 -0400
Stefano Zacchiroli <leader@debian.org> wrote:

> Hi -derivatives folks,
>   I'm attending this week the Ubuntu Developer Summit UDS-P, as a
> Debian representative. Given yesterday has been the most relevant one
> for Debian-related activities, here is a brief report about that.

Thanks!

Would it be worth adding the links in here to the
[[Derivatives/Meetings]] page? I'd be willing to make a start on that
if it would be A Good Thing.

> Plenary
> -------
>
> I've given a brief plenary (15 min), reviewing what has happened on
> the topic of Debian-Ubuntu relationships in the past 1.5 years [1].
> Slides of the plenary are available at [2]; there should be a video
> as well, but don't ask me where :-). The executive summary is
> something like:

> [2] http://upsilon.cc/~zack/talks/2011/20111031-uds.pdf

This is 404ing for me.

> [3] http://penta.debconf.org/dc11_schedule/events/761.en.htm
>

> Debian Health Check session
> ---------------------------
>
> UDS has a regular "Debian Health Check" session to review the state of
> collaboration with Debian, from the Ubuntu point of view. I've took
> part into it for UDS-P, together with about a dozen other DDs who
> happened to be there (/me too lazy to list them here :-)).
>
> Stefano Rivera has done a wonderful job as taking notes during the
> session (thanks!), so that I can shut up and simply attach his notes.

Thanks to the other Stefano :)
thanks,
kk

--