Re: Session on "NEW package workflow" at UDS

On Wed, 2 Nov 2011 15:38:52 +1100
Karl Goetz <karl@kgoetz.id.au> wrote:

> On Tue, 1 Nov 2011 22:24:54 +0000
> Iain Lane <laney@debian.org> wrote:
>
> > Hello,
> >
> > I thought derivatives and mentors people might be interested to know
> > that there's going to be a session about what the workflow for
> > getting new packages into Ubuntu should look like at UDS on Friday
> > at 10:00 EDT (14:00 GMT).

Pabs just reminded me on IRC i need to be looking at the GMT, not the
EDT - that makes it 1am for me and a little out of the question :(
I will read any notes with interest though :)
thanks,
kk

--
Karl Goetz, (Kamping_Kaiser / VK7FOSS)