Re: relationship with Ubuntu - call for feedback

[about patches lost in bug reports]
In my perception the orphan patches are an indikation of an insufficient integration of upstream in the respective packaging process. For everyone of us days only have 24 hours. Some inter-distributional bug triage (one stop shop) may indeed be helpful also to appeal to upstream more. This in an ideal world would also integrate Fedora and OpenSuSE. I personally use the PTS a lot for indications of Ubuntu bugs.

Steffen
--
Diese Nachricht wurde von meinem Android Mobiltelefon mit GMX Mail gesendet.