Re: relationship with Ubuntu - call for feedback

On 10/21/2011 02:29 PM, Stefano Zacchiroli wrote:
> - any other desiderata or suggestion you might have to improve
>   collaboration among the two projects

Something I find quite frustrating is that quite some patches in Ubuntu
are not pushed upstream at all (nor to Debian, nor to the upstream
developers of the applications) even if they fix general bugs.

Positive side of this is that for fixing bugs in Debian on many
occasions it's enough to look at Ubuntu's patches.

Cheers

Luk