Re: some packages missing from Parsix apt repository

On Thu, 2011-10-13 at 00:48 +0800, Paul Wise wrote:

> I am hoping that you will be able to investigate & fix these issues.

I forgot to mention that a great many packages are missing SHA-1 and
SHA-256 hashes in the apt metadata:

http://dex.alioth.debian.org/census/Parsix/check-package-list

It would be great if you could fix that. If you are using reprepro,
version 4.7.0-1 adds a redochecksums command. If you are using something
else then that will probably need fixing.

http://wiki.debian.org/PaulWise