Re: Appreciation

Thanks Mark, it's great to hear your success in switching. I've copied the Ubuntu developers so they receive your appreciation. And since Ubuntu is a Debian-derived distribution, your thanks also go to the Debian volunteers (so, you weren't too far off in your addressing). Welcome to the communities, you'll find plenty of friendly mentors to help when you're ready to participate more. :)

Allison