Appreciation

I Wasn't quite sure who to send this email along to. Could you please
pass along my heart felt appreciation for the work the team has put into
the Ubuntu project. I have been so pleased with switching over from a
windows based platform. At this time I'm still very new to the world of
Linux and on a learning curve but I'm coming around to the way Ubuntu
does things. I have a few issues to work out but it's been a great
experience for me. Again thank you to the community of volunteers who
make this possible. I hope to at some point participate in the community
as well.

Sincerely,

Mark E. Loring