Re: meeting poll closes in ~ 20 hours, thoughts on the agenda

On Mon, Oct 17, 2011 at 6:17 AM, Karl Goetz wrote:

> Does it inform you about changelog only changes, or you don't care
> about them?

So far the script generates them but doesn't list them in the list of
patches. That can be changed if folks would like it to. With the
patches from patches.ubuntu.com I found in the past that they were not
useful.

> Would it be worth bringing up dex at the meeting?

Yes definitely.

http://wiki.debian.org/PaulWise