Re: Debian derivatives census: logo broken or missing

On Wed, Aug 31, 2011 at 01:23:59PM +0100, Paul Wise wrote:
> This one only applies to 2 derivatives (LMDE, Voyage), I guess in
> future I shouldn't bother the list with issues that only apply to a
> few distributions?

On the contrary, I find them useful nonetheless. What I'm missing in the
notifications to the list is the number of affected derivatives, or even
their names (unless it's perceived as "too shame-y" mentioning them
here). However, I guess that it'll be a burden for you to add that info
to mail sent here, as it means differentiating the content ...

Cheers.

PS I find the idea of the press release about missing source code to be
   a great one, I just haven't found the time to help out with drafting
   it. Reminder for other willing to help: a draft is being prepared at
   http://titanpad.com/debian-deriv-source-announce