Re: Debian derivatives census: missing SHA-1 hashes

On Mon, Aug 15, 2011 at 5:42 AM, Geoffrey Thomas wrote:

> I got this e-mail twice, so I assume once was that there's something
> actually broken in our repositories and once was that I'm on this list.

Correct.

> By any chance do you have specific debugging logs of what you noticed wrong?
> (Presumably you checked this with a program that raised an exception?)

pabs@stabile:~/census/var/Debathena$ make -B -i
get-wiki-text Census/Debathena wiki.txt
wiki-text-to-sources-list wiki.txt sources.list
mkdir --parents apt/partial apt/trusted.gpg.d
touch apt/status apt/trusted.gpg
get-package-lists sources.list apt
compare-package-list sources.list apt packages
warning: cyrus-sasl2-mit 2.1.22.dfsg1-0debathena2: no SHA-1 hash
warning: cyrus-sasl2-mit 2.1.22.dfsg1-0debathena2: no SHA-1 hash
warning: cyrus-sasl2-mit 2.1.22.dfsg1-0debathena2: no SHA-1 hash
warning: debathena-lprng 3.8.28dfsg.1-1.1ubuntu2debathena8: no SHA-1 hash

The code so far only checks the source package lists and can only be
run on stabile.debian.org or by a DD (using SSH port forwarding) since
it relies on the 18GB PostgreSQL database behind snapshot.debian.org.

I think I will split the checking stuff out into separate scripts that
can be run on any host so that we can easily have a website on alioth
with lintian like output. The current output of the scripts (not run
very often, except for compare-package-list which is not run at all)
is here:

http://dex.alioth.debian.org/census/

http://wiki.debian.org/PaulWise