derivatives front desk status check

Hi all,

Some of you may or may not remember this thread from last year:

http://lists.debian.org/debian-derivatives/2010/12/msg00000.html

In it we discussed where the derivatives front desk should go.

So far we have:

census: only myself active on it currently, needs more interested folks.

dex: seems to be working nicely, some code being written to make future
efforts better co-ordinated. The Ubuntu huge-patches effort seems a bit
stalled recently.

face-to-face discussion: we had some good events at DebConf11, video:

http://penta.debconf.org/dc11_schedule/events/716.en.html
http://penta.debconf.org/dc11_schedule/events/761.en.html

guidelines: well filled out, has pointed out some areas Debian needs to
do better in.

We are missing:

IRC meetings: any volunteers for organising them? I would suggest
similar procedures to those we developed for the Debian games team:

http://wiki.debian.org/Games/Meetings

Syncing wiki.d.o/Derivatives/Census and www.d.o/misc/children-distros: I
failed to talk with the website team about this during DebConf11, it
would be great if someone could start a conversation about this though.

Promotion: we had some mentions of the census on LWN:

Anything I missed or other ideas?

http://wiki.debian.org/PaulWise