Re: DEX Python 2.6->2.7 transition

On 05/16/2011 02:33 PM, Allison Randal wrote:
We've been discussing Ubuntu's migration from Python 2.6 to 2.7 lately,
and the consensus is that the best path is to wait to drop 2.6 until
Debian has made the transition to add 2.7.

Meant to say "default to 2.7". It's been added in wheezy and sid, but has FTBFSs in python packages.

We have one clear and immediate task that would help Debian in their
transition, and that is to work through Debian's blocking bugs for
Python 2.7:

Would this make a suitable DEX project?

Allison