Introducing UCS

Hello all,

since 2003 I'm working as developer for Univention to work on UCS (Univention
Corporate Server), which based on Debian GNU/Linux.

UCS provides an easy to use identity- and infrastructure-management-system for
IT-environments with a scaleable domain concept. For this we use services
like OpenLDAP, Samba, Heimdal, Xen.

To provide an easy management we develop tools like Univention Directory
Manager (UDM) to manage the LDAP directory or Univention Management Console
(UMC) to manage the server. We also developed some other tools like UCS AD
Connector to synchronise the LDAP data including passwords between OpenLDAP
and Active Directory.

UCS is our open source alternative to Active Directory.

 http://www.univention.de/en/

Cheers,
Stefan

--