Re: About us derivatives

On Tue, Jun 22, 2010 at 01:08:27PM +0100, Dmitrijs Ledkovs wrote:
> But I think derivatives can be played as an advantage to use Debian.

Sure, that is an interesting stance.  Still, I agree that we're getting
a bit OT here; you're basically arguing about what Debian should use as
one of its "selling point" and that is really a topic for -www, as
Rhonda already reported.

Thanks for your input however: we're looking forward for some questions
on yours, or anyone else, on how to integrate some derivative work into
Debian :-)

Cheers.