Re: Debian podcast interview about upstream/downstream issues

On Sat, Nov 06, 2010 at 11:39:05AM +1030, Karl Goetz wrote:
> > Heya -publicity/-derivatives,
> >   Jonathan Nadeau (the host of the This Week In Debian podcast [1]) is
> > looking for someone on the Debian side to be interviewed on the
> > subject of usual work-flow/best-practices in dealing with upstream
> > from the point of view of a package maintainer.
> Hope it goes well.

Hi Karl, yep, after this call for volunteers Lars Wirzenius has kindly
volunteered to be interviewed on that subject on behalf of Debian.

> > [1] http://wiki.debian.org/ThisWeekInDebian
> I must have a listen some time :)

Absolutely! And, BTW, we should absolutely consider proposing a show on
Debian and derivatives ;)

Cheers.

ti resta John Fante -- V. Caposella .......| ..: |.......... -- C. Adams