Re: Debian podcast interview about upstream/downstream issues

On Tue, Nov 02, 2010 at 10:37:24PM -0400, Jonathan Nadeau wrote:
>If either of you could help me out, that would be great. I've already
>spoken to Rhonda, but unfortunately she's unavailable to do the
>interview. Please let me know whenever would work best for you guys. I
>am pretty flexible with times.

Heya -publicity/-derivatives,
  Jonathan Nadeau (the host of the This Week In Debian podcast [1]) is
looking for someone on the Debian side to be interviewed on the subject
of usual work-flow/best-practices in dealing with upstream from the
point of view of a package maintainer.

Is any of view willing to help out with that?

I've participated myself in the podcast a while ago: the experience is
fun and Jonathan is a very pleasant host. Highly recommended :-)o

Thanks in advance,
Cheers.

[1] http://wiki.debian.org/ThisWeekInDebian

ti resta John Fante -- V. Caposella .......| ..: |.......... -- C. Adams