Re: CrunchBang

On Wed, Jul 7, 2010 at 8:57 PM, Gerfried Fuchs <rhonda@deb.at> wrote:

>  What's the opinion of others on that? If people would like to have it
> added nevertheless I'd rather go for a clear seperation of things that
> are directly based on Debian and things that are only indirectly based
> on Debian.

I'd like to list both directly and indirectly derived distributions
since both could have useful things to merge back in to Debian.
Splitting the list up could be a good thing. That said, I get the
impression that a few Debian derivatives switch to Ubuntu and then
back again or start with Ubuntu, switch to Debian and back again.
Probably the same could be said of Debian/Knoppix.

http://wiki.debian.org/PaulWise