Re: Documentation: When to Upstream…

Hi Daniel,

On Thu, Jun 24, 2010 at 2:52 PM, Daniel Holbach
<daniel.holbach@ubuntu.com> wrote:
> I'd appreciate your feedback on it.

it sounds reasonable to me. Could you add a note that every Ubuntu
maintainer can become a maintainer of Debian packages if he has a
sponsor? That might be interesting for packages that are not properly
maintained in Debian.

I wonder how often patch submission to Debian are just ignored
(without applying the patch or giving the submitter any feedback). Is
that a real problem? Do you have any numbers? Should we find a
solution?

Cheers,
Torsten