Re: Comparison of bug trackers

hi everyone,

On Mon, Dec 08, 2014 at 10:59:40PM +0100, Raphaël Walther wrote:
> However, the committee asked me to do a state of the art about bug trackers
> and I will start by comparing debbugs and Bugzilla in the context of the debian
> project.

totally offtopic for this thread, but I want to take the opportunity to
say something: like everyone else I have worked and have had to work
with various bugtrackers over time, professionally and otherwise. And
pretty much all the time I wished it would have been debbugs! great
work, and an awesome piece of software!

regards  robert

--
Robert Lemmen                               http://www.semistable.com