Comparison of bug trackers

Hello,

I have started a Master of Advanced Studies work with the debian project and
the initial idea was to provide the project with statistics on bugs with
debbugs.

However, the committee asked me to do a state of the art about bug trackers
and I will start by comparing debbugs and Bugzilla in the context of the debian
project.

I understand that debbugs has been used for something like 20 years and that
raising these questions might cause some reactions.

I will translate from French and publish a document here in a few weeks. I am on
IRC under the nickname rafw if you want to contact me.

Cheers,
Raphaël