Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2011 09:02:27 +0200
From: Thomas Koch <thomas@koch.ro>
To: debconf-discuss@lists.debconf.org
Subject: [Debconf-discuss] Volunteer to give an introduction to DebBug's internals

Hi,

there are at least 8 ( *eight* ) people eager to learn about the internals of
debian's bugtracker. - But nobody to give a SkillsExchange session... :-(

http://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf11/SkillsExchange#Debian_Bugtracker_internals

Even if you only now parts of DebBugs, please consider giving a SkillsExchange
session about what you know! Maybe the session could be given from a team?

We should use every opportunity to get people involved in DebBugs!

Best regards,

Thomas Koch, http://www.koch.ro