Re: Bits from the listmasters

Le Tue, Oct 09, 2007 at 01:44:47PM +0200, Martin Zobel-Helas a écrit :

>   Cooperation between bugs and lists
>   ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
>   During the meeting in Essen Don Amstrong and Robert Blarson from
>   bugs.debian.org team were present. This helped quite a lot, as we were
>   able to ease the configuration of the spamfilters on both sides, so we
>   are now using mostly the same SpamAssassin config, which should
>   improve the spam situation on both sides.

Dear bugs team and lists team,

First of all, many thanks for your work.

I noticed that from some computers on which I freshly installed Debian,
when I send bug reports they are silently dropped. I guess that the
reason it that the smtp server of the machine does not have a perfectly
correct configuration (lack of fully qualified name ?). However, I find
this a bit frustrating, especially that in some cases the direct
submission through reportbugs does not work neither.

If there are no spammers who try to pretend to be reportbug, would it be
possible to whitelist anything which has the correct X-Mailer: reportbug
header ?

Have a nice day,

PS: please CC me, I am not subscribed.

--