Re: Closing an arch-specific bug that was fixed in a binNMU

notfound 435764 1:2.9.13-1
thanks

On Mon, 13 Aug 2007, Thomas Weber wrote:
> #435764 was fixed with a binNMU for i386 (original binary package
> was built in an outdated chroot). The BTS recognizes the bug as
> fixed in the "+b1" upload, but the bug status is still open.

Just close the bug with an unversioned done. [In this case, it's not
actually a bug in the source package; it's a bug in the binary that
was built.] Removing the found version as I've done above also
resolves this.

Don Armstrong

--
A people living under the perpetual menace of war and invasion is very
easy to govern. It demands no social reforms. It does not haggle over