Re: New debbugs Debian package?

On Wed, 14 Mar 2007, Daniel Leidert wrote:
> I just wanted to ask, if there are some plans to update the debbugs
> Debian package? It's is still the same version with the same well-known
> bugs as it was in Sarge. Should it really be shipped with Etch in this
> case?

Yes, there are plans to update it.

As far as shipping it in etch, there's no reason not to, because there
are no RC bugs against it.

What is currently stopping me from making a new upload is that I
haven't finished implementing archiving so that it works with
versioning.

Don Armstrong

--
Three little words. (In decending order of importance.)
love