Switching from CVS to a more sane VCS

Colin Watson and I were talking briefly on IRC about changing from CVS
to something more sane.

The two choices that he brought up were bzr and darcs; I personally
don't have a strong opinion either way, as I'd have to learn either
one more completely... but something more advanced than CVS is
definetly necessary.

I propose if no one has objections that we switch to bzr using tailor
(or similar), with a repository hosted on some debian.org machine, and
distributed repositories wherever they are required.

Don Armstrong

--
You could say she lived on the edge... Well, maybe not exactly on the edge,
just close enough to watch other people fall off.