Re: spam fighting and the bts

On Sat, Apr 03, 2004 at 04:48:20PM -0800, Blars Blarson wrote:
> Longer-term, I think spamscan needs to be rewritten to processes
> multiple messages at a time.

Before that, we could make scripts/receive verify that the mail has a
destination before bothering spamscan with it. I bet there's a fair bit
of junk going through spamscan that would have gotten discarded if it
ever got to processall (and then to service or process).

--
     2. That which causes joy or happiness.